venerdì 1 febbraio 2019

...

"From the moment I met you, all those years ago, not a day has gone by when I haven't thought of you. And now that I'm with you again...I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you - I can't breathe. I'm haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me. My heart is beating...hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me...what can I do? I will do anything you ask.
If you are suffering as much as I am, please, tell me."

Anakin Skywalker
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

freewheelin' #82

  Le notti diventavano più brevi e il sonno si popolava di sogni e fra le loro storie c’eri anche tu, il tuo volto e il tuo corpo ma non i t...